Want to get the secret UFO Tattoo in GTA Online?
Rockstar’s GTA Online has been known for its wacky and unusual easter eggs that contribute to the game’s uniqueness. Some of these easter eggs include Michael Meyers, The Los Santos Slashers, and Leatherface.
However, there are more to be found in San Andreas.
Most of the easter eggs in GTA Online require you to complete a series of quests or some sequence of actions to trigger. On the other hand, there are also easter eggs that are cleverly hidden, and it’s close to impossible for you to find them on your own.
Besides pictures or objects that can be found across Los Santos, there are also easter eggs that you can wear.
One of which is the secret UFO back tattoo.
This full-back tattoo in GTA Online can be applied to a character after some amount of grinding, money, and a bit of luck and timing.
Although the procedure to unlock the tattoo doesn’t appear hard, it requires you to grind several missions and test your patience with a series of luck-based actions.
Today, we’ll show you how to unlock the secret UFO tattoo in GTA Online.
Unlocking the Secret UFO Tattoo
The steps to unlock the secret UFO tattoo in GTA Online are relatively straightforward. However, you’ll need some patience to do it correctly. Before that, you should have a lot of money in your pocket and have completed at least 600 resupply missions from your Bunker.
With that out of the way, here’s how you can unlock the UFO tattoo:
- First, ensure that you’ve completed 600 Resupply Missions from Gunrunning Bunker.
- After that, collect the Alien Egg from a special Resupply Mission.
- Now, ensure that it’s between 1 AM to 4 AM in-game. It also has to be raining, storming, or snowing.
- Head to your Nightclub and drink a Macbeth Whiskey Shot to pass out. You can go to your friend’s club if you don’t own one.
- Lastly, repeat the third and fourth steps until you find yourself on top of Mount Chiliad shirtless.
Once done, all you have to do is turn around, and you’ll see a UFO fly off into the distance. A full UFO back tattoo should be applied to your character afterward. Keep in mind that you’ll have to redo all the steps above if you decide to change your back tattoo at the parlor.
That ends our guide on how to get the secret UFO tattoo in GTA Online. If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment below, and we’ll do our best to help.