Want to know how you can reboot and revive teammates faster in Fortnite?
While most Battle Royale games try to change things up to separate themselves from other games, there’s one feature seen on almost all of them. If you play Battle Royales a lot, you probably know that each of them allows you to review teammates.
If your teammates’ health drops to zero, they will be put into a downed status where they can’t shoot, hit, or use items.
Fortunately, you can still revive them if you reach them before their health runs out.
This same feature is seen in Fortnite, and it can really help a lot if you find yourself in a situation where you need to revive your team.
However, reviving teammates on Fortnite takes longer compared to other Battle Royale.
Due to this, Fortnite players have found a way to skip the animation of healing your teammate to revive them instantly.
In this guide, we’ll show you how to revive your teammates faster in Fortnite Battle Royale.
Let’s jump right in!
How to Instantly Revive Your Teammates
This simple trick in Fortnite was shared by YouTube OrangeGuy. He revealed that this method works best with a pet backbling equipped. While you can revive your teammates at any angle, there’s one particular spot near the backbling that allows you to revive them instantly.
Here’s what you need to do:
- First, ask your downed teammate to equip a pet backbling like the Ohm’s Perch.
- After that, angle your crosshair above their backbling. The revive option should disappear and show up again once you line it up properly.
- Lastly, tap the Revive option as soon as the prompt disappears and this should instantly review your friend.
Keep in mind that this trick needs some practice before perfecting it. Due to this, we suggest that you try it out a few times first before regularly doing it in a live game.
How to Use Reboot Vans in Chapter 3
Reboot Vans and revives underwent significant changes in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 1. While its aesthetics remain the same, you’ll see the difference once you get to use it. Epic Games also included more Reboot Vans on the map.
When it comes to the Reboot Cards, they still take 260 to expire, similar to Chapter 2, Season 8.
To use Reboot Vans on Chapter 3, simply get your teammate’s respawn card when they die, and take it to the closest van. Respawning your teammates takes around 10 seconds. Once they respawn, they will have full health, a common pistol, 100 wood, and some light ammo.
Reboot Van Locations
Since reviving your teammates only gives you a small window, it’s vital for you to know where the Reboot Vans are located on Fortnite Island.
To help you out, we’ve listed down all the Reboot Vans available for Chapter 3.
- Northwest of Logjam Lumberyard
- In front of the main factory in Logjam Lumberyard
- In the backyard of Crackshot’s Cabin
- Side of the road, north of Logjam Lumberyard
- Southwest of Logjam Lumberyard
- In the center of Sleepy Sound
- To the east of Sleepy Sound
- Northeast of The Daily Bugle
- Southeast of The Daily Bugle
- In the center of The Daily Bugle
- West of The Daily Bugle
- At the front entrance of Shifty Shafts
- South of Coney Crossroads
- West of Loot Lake
- In the center of Camp Cuddle
- North of Camp Cuddle’s lake
- North of Greasy Grove
- In the center of Greasy Grove
- East of Greasy Grove
- South of Greasy Grove
- East of the Turbine island
- South of Loot lake
- South of Sanctuary
- North of Rocky Reels
- In the center of Rocky Reels
- North of The Joneses
- Northeast of The Joneses
- South end of The Joneses, near Bunker Jonesy
- South of The Joneses, near the road
- In the center of Condo Canyon
- Northwest of Condo Canyon
- On the south end of Chonker’s Speedway
- West of Chonker’s Speedway
That ends our guide on how to reboot and revive teammates faster in Fortnite Battle Royale. If you have questions, please let us know in the comment section, and we’ll do our best to answer them.