Want to find the Nomadic Warrior’s Cookbook in Elden Ring?
Elden Ring is a very extensive game that doesn’t really point you to direct locations to advance your journey. From items to weapons, you’ll almost have to work by yourself to locate and obtain them.
Besides exploring, there are also other ways to obtain items in Elden Ring, such as crafting them by yourself.
To unlock crafting recipes in Elden Ring, players must collect Cookbooks that are scattered throughout The Lands Between. Like most open-world games, Elden Ring’s world is full of supplies and materials that can be farmed to craft valuable items and weapons.
If you want to be successful in the game, you must know how to craft the most essential items and weapons.
For this guide, we’re going to show you how to get every Nomadic Warrior’s Cookbook in Elden Ring.
Let’s dive right in!
Nomadic Warrior’s Cookbook Location
There are hundreds of Cookbooks scattered across the map of Elden Ring, and each one contains a handful of useful recipes. Most cookbooks in the game can be purchased from Merchants, but others can be found in chests or looted from corpses.
Here are some of the Nomadic Warrior’s Cookbook in Elden Ring:
- 1st Cookbook – can be purchased from Merchant Kale for 500 Runes. It unlocks the Bone Arrow, Bone Arrow (Fletched), and Bone Bolt.
- 2nd Cookbook – available for 500 Runes from Merchant Kale. This gives you the Glowstone, Invigorating Cured Meat, and Invigorating White Cured Meat.
- 3rd Cookbook – can be bought from a Nomadic Merchant across the bridge west of the Saintsbridge Site of Grace in North Limgrave. This Cookbook costs 600 Runes and unlocks the Poisonbone Arrow, Pickled Turtle Neck, and Poisonbone Bolt.
- 4th Cookbook – found on a corpse to the side of the path west of the Sofria River Well in the south of Mistwoord. This Nomadic Cookbook unlocks a Roped Fetid Pot and a regular Fetid Pot.
- 5th Cookbook – can be purchased from a Nomadic Merchant south of the Minor Erdtree in Mistwood. It costs 1500 Runes and unlocks the Beastlure Pot.
- 6th Cookbook – found on a corpse in the room at the top of the entrance of Fort Haight. This unlocks Blood Grease, Bloodbone Arrow, Bloodbone Bolt, and Drawstring Blood Grease.
- 7th Cookbook – this Cookbook is found on a corpse sitting at the end of the collapsed bridge north of the path to Stormveil Castle. This unlocks Soft Cotton, Stanching Boluses, and Rainbow Stone Arrow.
- 8th Cookbook – found on a corpse inside the Tombsward Cave. Follow the left paths until you hit a dead end. The 8th Nomadic Warrior’s Cookbook unlocks Poison Grease and Drawstring Poison Grease.
- 9th Cookbook – on a corpse inside the Tombsward Catacombs. This requires a Stonesword Key to unlock and gives you the recipe for the Rancor Pot.
- 10th Cookbook – can be obtained from a corpse that can be found by crossing the rooftops east of the Rampart Tower Site of Grace. It unlocks the Stormwing Bone Arrow recipe.
- 11th Cookbook – this Nomadic Cookbook can be bought for 1500 Runes from the Nomadic Merchant near the Liurnia Lake Shore Site of Grace. It unlocks the Crystal Dart, Shattershard Arrow, and Spellproof Dried Liver.
- 12th Cookbook – another Cookbook can be obtained from a corpse found near the southern wall of Roshe Church in Liurnia of the Lakes. It unlocks the recipe for the Cursed-Blood Pots.
- 13th Cookbook – this Cookbook can be purchased from another Nomadic Merchant under the stone-arch on the other side of the river from the Ravine Site of Grace in Liurnia of the Lakes for 2000 Runes. It gives you the Bone Great Arrow and Bone Ballista Bolt recipe.
- 14th Cookbook – you can find another Cookbook on a corpse near the Smoldering Church Site of Grace in Caelid. This gives you the recipe for the Poison Pot, Roped Poison Pot, and Poisonbone Dart.
- 15 Cookbook – another Nomadic Warrior’s Cookbook can be purchased from a Nomadic Merchant at the triangular intersection of the southernmost roads of Caelid. It costs 4000 Runs and unlocks the Rotbone Arrow and Rotbone Bolt.
That ends our guide on where to find Nomadic Warrior’s Cookbook in Elden Ring. If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment below, and we’ll do our best to answer them.