Want to know how you can make flour and sugar in Dinkum?
Dinkum is one of the hottest games this month. It is a farming simulator game that is inspired by Animal Crossing: New Horizons, set in the Australian outbacks. You’ll also feel a bit of Stardew Valley while playing it.
There are various things you can do in Dinkum that can help you establish your town and build a community. If you want to survive on the island, being healthy and having lots of energy are crucial.
This should allow you to perform more tasks in a single day, which should help you progress your gameplay faster.
One of the key components to have in Dinkum is good food. With this, you can replenish your health and energy, so you can keep exploring further on the island. To obtain good food in the game, you will need to get started with cooking.
Flour and sugar are among the most important cooking ingredients in the game. Growing them on your farm will help you save a lot of Dinks in the long run.
In this guide, we will show you how to make flour and sugar in Dinkum.
Let’s get started!
In Dinkum, flour can only be made and cannot be purchased from any type of store. To make flour, you will need to buy crop seeds, obtain a Grain Milling machine, and do several other steps.
Here’s what you need to do:
- First, speak with Fletch and apply for a Farming License. This should cost you 250 Permit Points.
- After that, she should provide you with a blueprint for a Grain Milling machine.
- Once you have the machine, you will need to start farming plants that you can use to generate flour.
- Now, purchase some seeds from Rayne. Get some wheat seeds to plant, a hoe, and a watering can.
Once you’ve secured all the materials needed for farming, follow these steps:
- Find a plot of land that you can cultivate.
- Next, create a fence around this area to protect your crops from wildlife.
- After that, you’ll have to till the land with a hoe. Plant the crops afterward and tend to them.
- In a few days, you should find the crops ready to be harvested.
Once they are ready, cut them all using a scythe and take the plants to the Grain Milling machine. Insert four pieces of wheat into the machine and wait for it to produce one bag of flour.
Once you have the grain milling machine set up, making sugar is much simpler. The only thing you need is some sugar cane. They can be obtained through farming as well. Head to Rayne to purchase some seeds for the sugar cane.
Cultivate the land as you did with wheat and tend to the seeds until they are ready for harvest. One stalk of Sugar Cane can be inserted into your mill equipment to produce one bag of Sugar.
Stocking up on sugar is always a good idea since it can be used in a wide variety of cooking methods. If you don’t have a cooking surface yet, you can get a +5 energy point increase by eating a bag of sugar.
That ends our guide on how to make flour and sugar in Dinkum. If you have questions, please leave a comment below, and we’ll do our best to help.