Want to know how you can enable cloud save in Disney Dreamlight Valley?
Disney Dreamlight Valley brings players into a magical world with some of the most famous Pixar and Disney characters. Inspired by Animal Crossing, Sims, and similar games, players will be able to decorate their homes, customize characters, farm crops, and build relationships with NPCs.
Given that the game is coming to pretty much every gaming platform, some players might be wondering if the game allows cross-progression.
This should allow them to track their progress and play the game on multiple devices.
Fortunately, Gameloft implemented cross-progression to Disney Dreamlight Valley. However, there are some things to know if you want to enable cloud saves to use the cross-progression feature.
Today, we will show you how you can enable cloud save in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
Let’s jump right in!
Disney Dreamlight Valley Cloud Saves
Disney Dreamlight Valley fans who want to play on multiple platforms while keeping their progress saved will need to turn on cloud saves in the game’s main menu. It is also worth noting that, as of this writing, PS4 and PS5 consoles don’t support cross-progression for Disney Dreamlight Valley.
However, there’s no saying whether Gameloft will get things sorted out so that Playstation fans can enjoy their progress on any platform.
Here’s how you can enable cloud saves:
- In the game’s main menu, click on the Cloud Save option under the “New Game” button.
- From there, players need to provide their email addresses and create a password for their Dreamlight Valley account. Make sure to take note of your credentials to avoid losing your progress. If you are under 16, a parent or guardian must provide an email.
- Now, hit the Create Account button.
- After that, you should receive a verification code via email, which will need to be input into the game to activate your account.
- Once your account is set, you can now log in to your Disney Dreamlight Valley account on different devices.
After creating your account, Disney Dreamlight Valley should automatically track your progress and store the data in your account. The next time you access your account on a different device, your progress should load right away.
That is everything you need to know on how to enable cloud save in Disney Dreamlight Valley. If you have questions, please let us know in the comment section, and we’ll do our best to answer them.