Want to know how you can collect all Johnny Silverhand items in Cyberpunk 2077?
Johnny Silverhand, the legend of the game, Cyberpunk 2077, has left behind some of his items in the world, allowing players to mimic his look and cosplay in the game as Silverhand. Some of the items players can get include a full set of armor, a pistol, and a car.
Each of the items in the game is top of the line in their class, and obtaining them will bring you one step closer to Johnny.
Most of these items in Cyberpunk 2077 can be found throughout one particular side mission called Chippin’ In. Though a few of the pieces are things that players will need to locate on their own through several quests.
Either way, all items left by Johnny Silverhand can be collected in Acts 2 and 3 of the game.
To help players, we have decided to make a guide on how to collect all Johnny Silverhand items in Cyberpunk 2077.
Let’s get started!
Johnny Silverhand Act
Chippin’ In is a side mission in Act Three of Cyberpunk 2077 that players will gain access to after completing the mission called Tapeworm. Fans will also need to side heavily with Johnny to unlock all these quests and items within.
This quest also requires V to meet with Rogue to gather more information. Early on in the quest, Rogue will give you Johnny’s Samurai Jacket, and his aviators can also be easily collected in this part.
Among the first Silverhand-based quests you will receive in the game is called Parasite.
This questline deals with Johnny’s backstory, and players will be getting the Tank Top once they complete it. There would also be two other items that you will need to collect outside of the Chippin’ In quest.
- Aviators – These will be awarded to players after completing the Chippin’ In side job.
- Tank Top – This unmissable top will be given to players at the end of the Tapeworm side-job.
- Pants – You can locate Johnny Silverhand’s pants in a pink suitcase, inside the bedroom, during the Psycho Fan gig.
- Boots – During the Family Heirloom contract, players will need to get a recording from a specific cabinet. Players can find and collect Johnny’s boots inside the cabinet.
- Samurai Jacket – This jacket will be gifted to you by Rogue at the end of the Chippin In side job.
- Malorian Arms 3516 – After slaying Grayson in the Chippin’ In side job, he will offer you the gun. Choose the “take weapon” option to get it.
- Porsche 911 II Turbo – If you decide to spare Grayson’s life in the Chippin’ In side job, you will get an access card that unlocks a marked container with Johnny’s Porsche 911 inside.
That ends our guide on how to collect all Johnny Silverhand items in Cyberpunk 2077. For your questions and other concerns, please let us know in the comment section, and we’ll do our best to answer them.