Wondering how you can find the Cog Tag locations in Fortnite?
Fortnite’s second chapter ended earlier than we expected. To give way to Chapter 3, Epic Games decided to wrap up the previous chapter early in December. Given the thrilling story and awesome skins in Chapter 2, Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 1 had no choice but to start strong.
What better way to start a new chapter than having Spider-Man as the main reward for the Battle Pass, right?
Given that a new film is coming this holiday season, it’s a no-brainer for Fortnite to collaborate with the friendly neighborhood hero. Besides that, there’s also the announcement of The Foundation, which is played by The Rock, another Hollywood superstar.
If that’s not enough, players can also enjoy the new Delta-One challenges as part of the Gears of War collaboration.
Doing these Delta-One challenges allows you to unlock exclusive rewards. Part of these challenges requires you to collect COG Tags across Fortnite Island.
Today, we’ll show you how to find the COG Tag locations in Fortnite.
Let’s get started!
COG Tag Locations in Fortnite
In total, there are 10 COG Tags scattered around Fortnite Island. However, the quest only asks you to collect three COG Tags, making the task more manageable.
Here are the COG Tag locations in Fortnite:
- Camp Cuddle – the COG Tag in this area is inside the watchtower on the small island east of Camp Cuddle.
- Daily Bugle – another COG Tag can be found around the Temple landmark north of this area. There’s also one hidden inside the small building in Daily Bugle.
- Greasy Grove – if you head south, you’ll find a house around Turbine landmark, where you’ll find another COG Tag.
- The Joneses – in the north of this area, you’ll find another COG Tag in a nearby hut.
- Logjam Lumberyard – head north of this area and you’ll see another tag in the snowfield.
- Rocky Reels – find the U-shaped bend in the road southwest of Rocky Reels. From there, you’ll see a mesa with a natural arch. The COG Tag will be on the ground near a cactus east of the arch.
- Sanctuary – head east and you’ll see another COG Tag at a small pond.
- Shifty Sands – another COG Tag is located at the stairs of Behemoth Bridge. You can also find another COG Tag inside a building located north of this area.
Once you’ve completed this challenge, you’ll receive 20,000 XP and unlock the next stage of the Delta-One challenge.
Delta One Challenges
Collecting three COG Tags in Fortnite Island is just the first phase of the Delta-One questline. There are five more challenges that you need to complete to finish the series. Here are the other quests to complete after collecting the COG Tags:
- Crouch behind a barrier
- Use a Melee Attack to damage your opponents
- Collect three parts of Trashball Memorabilia
- Deal damage to an opponent using a shotgun
Fortunately, most of the challenges after collecting the COG Tags are relatively easy. Due to this, you should be able to complete this questline in about 2-3 games.
Fortnite COG Tag Challenge Rewards
Besides the 20,000 XP given after collecting three COG Tags, there are other rewards that you should look forward to in Chapter 3, Season 1 Battle Pass. If you manage to complete the remaining Delta-One challenges, you’ll receive a glorious sum of 100,000 XP and the Crimson Omen.
The Crimson Omen spray is a classic symbol that represents the collaboration between Fortnite and Gears of War.
That’s everything you need to know about the COG Tag locations in Fortnite. For your questions and other concern, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below, and we’ll do our best to answer them.