Do you need to beat Jaelyne Evensong in World of Warcraft?
Trial of the Champion is a 5-Man dungeon in the Crusaders’ Coliseum in World of Warcraft. It has three encounters, which rewards a Champion’s Seal in Heroic mode for every instance. You can start this dungeon by speaking with Arelas Brightstar or Jaeren Sunsworn.
Every item that drops in this dungeon, no matter the difficulty, is of epic quality. The loot for Normal mode also equals or surpasses 10-Man Naxxramas drops in some slots.
For the Heroic mode, the items can match the quality of 10-Man Ulduar drops in some slots.
One of the bosses that you’ll have to face in this dungeon is Jaelyne Evensong. Similar to every Alliance champion, Evensong is only encountered by Horde players.
If you’re doing the Trial of the Champion dungeon, keep reading.
Today, we’ve decided to make a guide on how you can beat Jaelyne Evensong in World of Warcraft to continue with your adventure.
Jaelyne Evensong Adventure Guide
The Lich King is relentless. His undead armies are pouring and overwhelming his enemies. To prepare would-be champions against him, Highlord Tirion Fordring presents a test of courage, teamwork, and endurance.
His seasoned veterans will weed out those who lack the courage to face the raving swarms of the undead.
- Shoot – Jaelyne Evensong targets a player, dealing Physical DMG.
- Multi-Shot – Evensong fires a volley of missiles at a target and nearby allies. This can strike up to three targets at once, dealing Physical DMG as well.
- Lightning Arrows – Jaelyne calls forth lightning, which strikes his arrow and charges them. This inflicts additional Nature DMG and has 5 charges that lasts for 20 seconds.
- Disengage – Jaelyne Evensong attempts to disengage from the fight by leaping backwards.
Since Jaelyne Evensong is a hunter, she uses Shoot, Multi-Shot, and an ability called Lightning Arrows, which resembles a druid’s Hurricane. Lightning Arrows can’t be disrupted when being cast and can’t be avoided.
The most annoying aspect of this encounter is Evensong’s Disengage ability. This allows her to get out of your melee and tank’s range, which can put your healers and range DPS at risk.
Jaelyne Evensong Loot
After killing Jaelyne Evensong in the Trial of the Champion, she can drop either of the following:
- Belt of Fierce Competition
- Bindings of the Wicked
- Helm of the Bested Gallant
- Legguards of Abandoned Fealty
- Scale Boots of the Outlander
- Binding of the Tranquil Glade
That brings us to the end of our guide on how to beat Jaelyne Evensong in World of Warcraft. If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment below, and we’ll do our best to answer them.